Raashi Khanna has been appearing in a handful of Tamil movies of late. But finally, she has signed a new project in Tollywood. This time, she will be romancing action hero Gopichand in an as-yet-untitled action entertainer. This will be the third time that Raashi will be acting opposite Gopichand, after Jil and Oxygen.
We had reported recently that Gopichand will be teaming up with a Tamil director named Thiru Subramanyam for his next project. The film will be a high-voltage action entertainer and noted producer Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling the project. The film will be launched soon. Stay tuned for an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero’s debut film goes over budget?
- Puri-Ram’s iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version storms YouTube
- Vamsi Paidipally out-Mahesh Babu to go with a newcomer?
- Jaanu’s closing US collections-Big Disaster
- Chiru-Koratala film having release issues
- Poll : Who among these two should romance NTR in Trivikram film?