Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme is progressing at a brisk pace for an early May release. Raashi Khanna, who plays the female lead, has recently wrapped up her part for this high voltage action entertainer.
The actress finished shooting for her scenes and the post-production activities of the flick are currently progressing at a brisk pace.
Anil Ravipudi of Patas fame is directing the flick while Dil Raju is bankrolling it. Sai Karthik is composing the tunes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food