Raashi Khanna is a busy bee these days. Apart from Venky Mama, the actress will also be seen in Maruthi’s upcoming film, Prathiroju Pandage, and she has couple of Tamil films lined up for release later this year. Of late, she has been juggling between the sets of Venky Mama and Prathiroju Pandage, and also, she has been making waves with her striking new look.
In a recent interview to a leading newspaper, the actress revealed that she’ll be seen as a filmmaker in Venky Mama. “I play a headstrong filmmaker, who’s really cool and modern. She speaks her mind and does what she wants. My look will be a surprise; my styling is very different, uber chic and modern,” she said.
The actress is paired opposite Naga Chaitanya in this film which also has Venkatesh and Payal Rajput in lead roles. KS Ravindra has directed the film and it’ll release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record