Raashi Khanna is a busy bee these days. Apart from Venky Mama, the actress will also be seen in Maruthi’s upcoming film, Prathiroju Pandage, and she has couple of Tamil films lined up for release later this year. Of late, she has been juggling between the sets of Venky Mama and Prathiroju Pandage, and also, she has been making waves with her striking new look.
In a recent interview to a leading newspaper, the actress revealed that she’ll be seen as a filmmaker in Venky Mama. “I play a headstrong filmmaker, who’s really cool and modern. She speaks her mind and does what she wants. My look will be a surprise; my styling is very different, uber chic and modern,” she said.
The actress is paired opposite Naga Chaitanya in this film which also has Venkatesh and Payal Rajput in lead roles. KS Ravindra has directed the film and it’ll release later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?
- This heroine to play a negative role in Nani’s V?
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?
- Mohan Babu, Vishnu’s splendid act of kindness wins hearts