The latest buzz is that she is likely to play the lead role in the Tamil remake of Temper. Vishal is going to play the lead role as a corrupt cop who mends his ways, and it will be directed by Venkat Mohan, a former associate of AR Murugadoss. More details about this project are awaited.
Meanwhile, in Telugu, Raashi recently signed Srinivasa Kalyanam in which she is paired opposite Nithiin. Satish Vegesna is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser