The distribution rights of East Godavari for Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Raccha’ , have been sold for a very good amount. Rights have been acquired by Purvi Pictures of Visakhapatnam for a amount totaling slightly more than Rs 2 Crores. The deal has been closed with the support of Geetha Arts.
Raccha is gearing up for release this summer and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this project. Sampath Nandi is the director and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this big budgeted action entertainer.
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally