The distribution rights of East Godavari for Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Raccha’ , have been sold for a very good amount. Rights have been acquired by Purvi Pictures of Visakhapatnam for a amount totaling slightly more than Rs 2 Crores. The deal has been closed with the support of Geetha Arts.
Raccha is gearing up for release this summer and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this project. Sampath Nandi is the director and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this big budgeted action entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film