The distribution rights of East Godavari for Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming action entertainer ‘Raccha’ , have been sold for a very good amount. Rights have been acquired by Purvi Pictures of Visakhapatnam for a amount totaling slightly more than Rs 2 Crores. The deal has been closed with the support of Geetha Arts.
Raccha is gearing up for release this summer and Tamanna will be seen as the heroine in this project. Sampath Nandi is the director and Mega Supergood Movies banner is producing this big budgeted action entertainer.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny