Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s mass action entertainer ‘Raccha’ is gearing up for release soon and the movie has Ram Charan Tej and Tamanna in lead roles. We have received information that the makers are planning to release the movie in three languages – Telugu, Hindi and Malayalam, simultaneously. Ram Charan is aiming to make a mark in the South Indian film circuit and he is banking heavily on Raccha for this.
Sampath Nandi has directed this flick and Mega Supergood Movies banner has produced the film. The movie was scheduled for a March 30th release but latest reports indicate that the release will be pushed to the first week of April.
- Actor Suman keen to turn director
- Adivi Sesh rubbishes wedding rumours
- Nani’s negative role in a multi-starrer?
- People’s Star gearing up with a political drama
- Young beauty to have 6 releases this year