Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s upcoming flick ‘Raccha’ is currently in the final stages of production and currently, a song is being canned at Annapurna 7 Acres complex. The song is ‘Dillaku Dillaku’ and it is being picturized on the lead pair in the second floor of the studio. Johny master is the choreographer. Sampath Nandi is the director of this movie.
Mani Sharma has scored the music for this film and the audio launch is going to take place on the 11th of this month. Mega Supergood Movies banner is the producer of this flick.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director