Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan starrer Race Gurram has completed its censor formalities and it has been given U/A certificate. The film is reportedly 2 hours and 20 minutes long and entertainment is the key element throughout the film. Surender Reddy has directed the film and it has been jointly produced by Nallamalapu Bujji and Dr Venkateswara Rao.
The film narrates the story of two brothers who don’t get along well with each other and how the hero gets agitated after his brother teases his girlfriend. Bhojpuri actor Ravi Kishan has played the main villain in the film and Saloni has played an important role. Brahmanandam will be seen as a cop and his track is expected to be one of the major highlights in this action entertainer.
Thaman has scored the music and Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer. The film is going to hit the screens on April 11.
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today
- Mahanati’s 6-week AP, TS collections
- Star father and sons to build a 100 crore hotel