Allu Arjun’s upcoming film Race Gurram is all set to be dubbed in Malayalam. As per the latest reports, the Malayalam version has been named as ‘Lucky – The Racer’ and it is being produced by PRT Enterprises banner. Surender Reddy has directed the film.
In the past, almost all Allu Arjun’s films have been dubbed in Malayalam and expectations are high on his latest film since it’s hist first solo film in almost a year. Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role opposite Allu Arjun and it also stars Kick Shaam, Saloni and Ravi Kishan in important roles. Currently, the film is in post-production stages and recently, music director S S Thaman began scoring the background music for the second half of the film.
Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer. Nallamalapu Bujji and Dr Venktateswara Rao have jointly produced the Telugu version. The film is expected to hit the screens on April 11.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style