Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan are teaming up for the first time for an upcoming film titled Race Gurram. The first schedule of this film has already been wrapped up and the latest news is that the second schedule will commence in Europe later this week. Couple of songs are going to be shot on the lead pair in Geneva, Switzerland. Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan are will land in Geneva tomorrow and the shooting will commence soon. Surender Reddy is directing this film and it is his first film with Allu Arjun in lead role. Nallamalapu Bujji and D Venkateswara Rao are producing the film. It’s going to be a full fledged action entertainer and all eyes are on Allu Arjun and Shruti Haasan. Although the duo is part of Vamshi Paidipally’s Yevadu, they don’t have any scenes together and Race Gurram will be their first film in lead roles. Vakkantham Vamsi has written the script and Thaman will be scoring the music. Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar announces sequel to the film that got him back in limelight
- Interesting story setup for Prathiroju Pandage
- Thaman confident of scoring a hat-trick with AA19
- Don’t compare Baahubali with Saaho-Sujeeth
- Megastar Chiranjeevi impressed with young musician
- For now, Harish Shankar clears all doubts