Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan starrer Race Gurram had a flying start at the box-office last weekend and going by the current trend, it’s poised to be the biggest hit in Allu Arjun’s career. Surender Reddy had directed the film and it was jointly produced by Dr Venkateshwara Rao and Nallamalapu Bujji.
The response for the film has been unanimously positive across all centres and in the US, some extra shows had to be added over the weekend based on the demand. Now, the film unit is going to take part in a huge success meet, which is going to be held in Hyderabad on April 17. The entire unit, including Allu Arjun, Shruti Haasan and other members of the cast, along with Surender Reddy, Thaman and others are expected to grace the event.
Thaman had scored the music and Manoj Paramahamsa is the cinematographer of the film. Allu Arjun’s energetic performance and a terrific comedy by Brahmanandam have stood as major highlights of the film. Meanwhile, the film’s Malayalam version, Lucky – The Runner, is going to hit the screens in Kerala on April 25.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day