Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Racha continued its good run at box office on day two as well. We had earlier reported that the film collected a share of around Rs 8 crores on the first day of its release and now the producers of the film have announced that the film collected a share of another Rs 5 crores on the second day. So, the total collections of the film in two days is around Rs 13 crores (share). Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film was produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain.
Mani Sharma had composed the music. The film got a good response on the first day from B & C Centres; however, we’ll have to wait and see if the film can sustain the momentum in the near future.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor