Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Racha has set a new record in terms of first week collections. The producers have announced that the film collected a share of Rs 26.92 crores in first week of its release, which is a phenomenal figure. In Nizam alone, the film collected a share of more than Rs 7 crores and the film’s dream run might continue for few more days. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film has catapulted Ram Charan Tej fame to a new height. Mani Sharma had composed the music. The film’s Malayalam version is going to release on April 13. Here’s the break up of the collections, as announced by the producers.
Area Collections (Share)
|East Godavari||–||Rs 1.77cr|
|West Godavari||–||Rs 1.65cr|
|Guntur||–||Rs 2.88 cr|
|Total Andhra||–||Rs 24.42cr|
|Total :||–||Rs 26.92cr|
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor