Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej has set a new benchmark for Day 1 collections of a Telugu movie with his mass action entertainer ‘Racha’. The movie has turned in a phenomenal collection of about Rs. 8.04 Crores share for Day 1. The summer holiday season and a massive release across the state in a record number of theaters has helped the movie achieve this bumper figure.
Racha is following the latest trend in the Telugu Film Industry of releasing a film in the largest possible number of theaters to rake in the openings. The concept of a ‘long run’ has been abandoned completely in recent times in favour of maximum collections in the shortest period.
Sampath Nandi has directed this movie and Mega Supergood Movies has produced the film.
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic