Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Racha is going to release in a big way in Tamil Nadu. The film’s Tamil version has been titled as Ragalai and we hear that the producers have planned a massive release for the film in Tamil Nadu since Tamannaah is a big star there. Moreover, Ajmal Ameer and Parthepan who have played important roles in the film are noted actors in Tamil film industry. When Ram Charan Tej’s Magadheera was dubbed in Tamil as Maaveeran, it raked in about Rs 8 crores at box-office and the success of Ragalai will ensure that he has a wider market. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film was produced by NV Prasad and Paras Jain on Mega Supergood Films banner. Mani Sharma has composed the music. The film’s audio was released on March 11 in a grand event held at People’s Plaza. In fact, the film was supposed to release in the last week of March; however, it has been postponed to May after Ram Charan suffered a muscle tear which has forced him to be out of action for 3-4 weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rao Ramesh gives a strong warning -Here’s why
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix