Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has turned in a stunning performance in Krishna District. The movie has raked in a share of about Rs. 2.27 Crores as of yesterday and this is an unbelievably good amount for the area. The massive release and clear run during the holiday season helped the film rack up this impressive number.
Tamanna was seen as the heroine in this movie opposite Ram Charan and Sampath Nandi is the director. The movie has been produced on Mega Supergood Movies banner and Mani Sharma has scored the music. The movie has Ram Charan playing the mass character ‘Betting Raj’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?
- Samantha Akkineni is now Baby Akkineni
- Maharshi crosses a milestone in Chennai
- Happening young beauty in a shocking role?
- Record release for NGK in US; Telugu censor shortly