Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej’s ‘Racha’ has turned in a stunning performance in Krishna District. The movie has raked in a share of about Rs. 2.27 Crores as of yesterday and this is an unbelievably good amount for the area. The massive release and clear run during the holiday season helped the film rack up this impressive number.
Tamanna was seen as the heroine in this movie opposite Ram Charan and Sampath Nandi is the director. The movie has been produced on Mega Supergood Movies banner and Mani Sharma has scored the music. The movie has Ram Charan playing the mass character ‘Betting Raj’.
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu