Ram Charan Tej, Tamannaah starrer Rachcha is slowly gearing up for its big release in February. The latest buzz surrounding the film is that the first look and teaser might be unveiled on January 1, as a New Year Gift to all Mega Powerstar’s fans. Directed by Sampath Nandi, the film is going to be a complete mass entertainer. Ram Charan Tej reportedly plays a medical student in the film. Most part of the film was shot in various locales in Hyderabad, Tirupathi, Sri Lanka, Bangkok and China. Ajmal Ameer is playing the villain’s role in the film. NV Prasad and Paras Jain are producing the film on Mega Supergood Films banner. Mani Sharma is composing the music and a popular song, Vana Vana Velluvaaye from Gangleader has been remixed for this film.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident