Thanks to Shatamanam Bhavati, Sharwanand became a bankable star among the youth and family audience. This craze of his clearly reflected in the openings of his new film Radha which hit the screens today.
As it is the summer and holiday season, the theaters in both the Telugu states saw some very good openings. With Baahubali fever coming down slowly and no other interesting film releasing this week, Radha got some very decent numbers on an opening day for a Sharwa film.
The trade pundits expect that Radha will be Sharwanand’s best opening in his career. Directed by Chandra Mohan, Lavanya Tripathi plays the female lead in this film which has Sharwa playing a cop.
Articles that might interest you:
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace