Director Maruthi is teaming up with Victory Venkatesh for the movie ‘Radha’ and the muhurtham shot was held recently. However, the film has run into a bit of controversy, with a writer claiming that Maruthi stole the story from him.
To address these issues, Maruthi called for a press meet today and interacted with media personnel. “I have written 80 scenes for Radha and not even one of them is a copy. A case has been filed in writers association and I am confident that I will be given a clean chit soon. I have many stories with me, to suit many budgets”, said Maruthi
Currently, the writers association is looking at both the stories and an official announcement can be expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna
- Bollywood hero keen to reprise Allu Arjun in AVLP’s Hindi remake
- Is this why Pawan Kalyan is not keen on Driving Licence’s remake?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Baahubali, RRR writer Vijayendra Prasad all set for his next directorial?