The confusion regarding the release of Tollywood’s biggie, Radhe Shyam, is still on. Amid the Omicron scare, many high-budget films postponed their movies indefinitely. But, the scenario seemed to be different in the case of Radhe Shyam.
Director Radha Krisha Kumar took to Twitter and posted, Times are tough, hearts are weak, minds in mayhem. Whatever life may throw at us – Our hopes are always High. Stay safe, stay high – Team Radhe Shyam.
Immediately, a fan asked Radha Krishna if he is indirectly saying that the movie is postponed.
The director said that if that is true, they will announce it directly and officially.
This is hinting that the makers are still sticking to the earlier announced release date.
Alaantidemaina vunte direct ga official ga chepthaam 👍👍
— Radha Krishna Kumar (@director_radhaa) January 4, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha launches her production house – Deets inside
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?