Hero Prabhas will next be seen in the period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, and the mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. In a latest interaction with a popular English daily, the directors of both the movies had some nice things to say about Prabhas.
Radhe Shyam’s director Radhakrishna Kumar said that Prabhas is a level-headed actor and is very committed to his craft. “His commitment levels for our film while shooting in extremely difficult conditions are second to none,” Radhakrishna said, further adding that Prabhas has an undying passion for Cinema and that’s what drives him.
On the other hand, Adipurush’s director Om Raut said that Prabhas’ hard work, acting prowess and extraordinary screen presence make him a superstar. “He has a huge reach among the masses that traverses boundaries and regions,” Om said, also adding that he cannot wait to kick-start his journey with Prabhas, as only he could have pull off the role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?