Not one, but two Tollywood biggies – RRR and Radhe Shyam are hitting the big screens across the globe this month. These are two of the most anticipated pan-India outing from Tollywood and the stakes couldn’t have been higher.
Both RRR and Radhe Shyam are expected to set the box office on fire this month and the Telugu audience are ready to embrace the same.
While Radhe Shyam releases on the 11th of this month, RRR arrives on 25th. These two biggies are expected to cumulatively gross in upwards of Rs 300 crores in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana and that speaks volumes about the hype surrounding them.
RRR and Radhe Shyam are tipped to be the big ticket films that pull audience across the country to theaters in big numbers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi gives a major update on Balakrishna’s film
- Pic Talk: Rakul Preet looks stunning in her latest pic
- Sai Pallavi to romance Tarak in NTR 30?
- Pic Talk: Manchu Vishnu-Genelia recreate iconic still
- Impressive: Latest collections of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2
- Pic Talk: Balakrishna’s pic with his son Mokshagna goes viral