The satellite rights of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s Radhe Shyam are said to have fetched a whopping price.
It is being said that ZEE Networks have bagged the satellite rights for all the languages. An official announcement on the same will be made by ZEE very soon.
ZEE Studios have also acquired the digital rights of the film for all languages barring Hindi.
Not so long ago, ZEE Studios planned to acquire the direct to digital rights of Radhe Shyam. But UV Creations declined the offer and stuck with theatrical release. So, ZEE had to settle with the satellite and digital rights of the Prabhas starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi opens up about the Rolex vs Dilli aspect
- Ponniyin Selvan’s trailer to be released on this date?
- Prabhas director makes interesting comments about Hanu Raghavapudi
- Puri Jagannadh is today’s mass-termind, says Karan Johar
- This is how much Allu Arjun is charging for brand endorsements
- The VFX breakdown of this clip from RRR is mind-boggling