The satellite rights of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s Radhe Shyam are said to have fetched a whopping price.
It is being said that ZEE Networks have bagged the satellite rights for all the languages. An official announcement on the same will be made by ZEE very soon.
ZEE Studios have also acquired the digital rights of the film for all languages barring Hindi.
Not so long ago, ZEE Studios planned to acquire the direct to digital rights of Radhe Shyam. But UV Creations declined the offer and stuck with theatrical release. So, ZEE had to settle with the satellite and digital rights of the Prabhas starrer.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday