After the Italian schedule last month, the makers of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s much-awaited period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, resumed the shooting for a major schedule on December 13 in Hyderabad. The unit is currently wrapping up the crucial climax episodes.
According to the latest reports, four different sets resembling vintage Italy have been erected for the climax schedule at Ramoji Film City. The shooting has been underway in all these four sets. Both Prabhas and Pooja Hegde, along with other lead actors, are taking part in the ongoing schedule which will last until this month end.
This Radhakrishna Kumar directorial is being produced under Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners. The film will be hitting screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked
- Who is playing Mahesh Babu’s villain in Sarkaru Vaari Pata
- Pawan-Rana’s Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake to go on floors
- Mahesh Babu’s SVP starts rolling in Dubai
- RRR update at 2 PM- What could it be?