After the Italian schedule last month, the makers of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s much-awaited period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, resumed the shooting for a major schedule on December 13 in Hyderabad. The unit is currently wrapping up the crucial climax episodes.
According to the latest reports, four different sets resembling vintage Italy have been erected for the climax schedule at Ramoji Film City. The shooting has been underway in all these four sets. Both Prabhas and Pooja Hegde, along with other lead actors, are taking part in the ongoing schedule which will last until this month end.
This Radhakrishna Kumar directorial is being produced under Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners. The film will be hitting screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers