The stage is all set for the last and final schedule of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s much-awaited period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam.
The schedule will be held in Hyderabad from the month end. The makers are currently erecting a giant set that resembles vintage Italy. The balance talkie part and a romantic duet featuring Prabhas and Pooja Hegde will be shot in this special set over a period of 10 days.
Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Radhe Shyam’s makers at UV Creations had earlier decided to drop the duet. Apparently, they initially planned to shoot the song in Italy. However, the COVID-19 pandemic had forced them to cut short the Italian schedule abruptly earlier this year. Since the conditions are still not feasible to shoot in Italy, the makers had decided to drop the song altogether.
The buzz further has it that the makers at T-Series, the leading Bollywood banner that’s jointly bankrolling Radhe Shyam’s Hindi version, have differed with this idea. They insisted that the duet must be shot since it is very critical to the story progression. This prompted UV Creations to include the duet in the soon-to-commence schedule. Radha Krishna Kumar is directing Radhe Shyam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Teja Sajja – Ishq will showcase my acting capabilities
- Shilpa Shetty defends her husband in porn films case
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT