Beats of Radhe Shyam, the musical motion poster for Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s upcoming periodic romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, was unveiled yesterday to a humongous response from fans across the country. And now, Radhe Shyam’s motion poster has set a massive India record.
Within 24 hours of its release, Beats of Radhe Shyam has clocked over 15 million cumulative views on popular social media platforms, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Needless to say, Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s pan-Indian popularity has helped the motion poster reach a huge number of audiences.
Beats of Radhe Shyam had beautiful visuals by Manoj Paramahamsa and a soulful soundtrack by Justin Prabhakaran. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced jointly by Rebel Star Krishnam Raju’s Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part