Beats of Radhe Shyam, the musical motion poster for Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s upcoming periodic romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, was unveiled yesterday to a humongous response from fans across the country. And now, Radhe Shyam’s motion poster has set a massive India record.
Within 24 hours of its release, Beats of Radhe Shyam has clocked over 15 million cumulative views on popular social media platforms, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Needless to say, Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s pan-Indian popularity has helped the motion poster reach a huge number of audiences.
Beats of Radhe Shyam had beautiful visuals by Manoj Paramahamsa and a soulful soundtrack by Justin Prabhakaran. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced jointly by Rebel Star Krishnam Raju’s Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two projects awaiting Balayya’s nod?
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?