Finally, the last and final schedule of Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, has kick-started this morning in Hyderabad. The makers will be canning a few talkie scenes as part of the patchwork for 4 days and then a lavish love song will also be shot on Prabhas and Pooja to wrap up the entire shoot.
Radhe Shyam is being made as a pan-India film and it will have a big release across the world. The film is being simultaneously shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. This Radha Krishna Kumar directorial is being produced under UV Creations and T-Series banners. The makers are yet to come up with an official announcement regarding the film’s release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches Crazy Uncles’ title song
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day