As per the latest reports, Radhika Apte, the Marathi actress who shot to fame with RGV’s Rakta Charitra and Balakrishna’s Legend and Lion, is all set to join the most awaited project down south, Superstar Rajinikanth’s next with young filmmaker PA Ranjith. Even though Radhika’s role has not been revealed until now, it is being said that she will play a crucial role in the film.
This yet to be titled film will commence its regular shooting in August and the unit will kickstart the first schedule in Malaysia. Rajinikanth will be playing the role of an aging gangster this film is expected to be a game changer in Rajini’s career. Prakash Raj will also be seen in an important role in the film.
Produced by senior producer Kalaipuli S Thanu, the film has an all young crew working for it. Andala Rakshasi fame Murali will handle cinematography while Pizza fame Santosh Narayanan will compose the music.
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic