The actress shot her first scene for the movie in Goa. Apparently, she was quite nervous, but the superstar made her feel comfortable by helping her out and cracking jokes.
She said, “I feel it’s a great opportunity to be able to work with Rajini sir. He is the most humble and simple human being I have come across. I feel lucky to share screen space with him so early on in my career.”
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic