The actress shot her first scene for the movie in Goa. Apparently, she was quite nervous, but the superstar made her feel comfortable by helping her out and cracking jokes.
She said, “I feel it’s a great opportunity to be able to work with Rajini sir. He is the most humble and simple human being I have come across. I feel lucky to share screen space with him so early on in my career.”
- Former star heroine keen on Tollywood comeback
- Maharshi’s latest schedules details
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic