The actress shot her first scene for the movie in Goa. Apparently, she was quite nervous, but the superstar made her feel comfortable by helping her out and cracking jokes.
She said, “I feel it’s a great opportunity to be able to work with Rajini sir. He is the most humble and simple human being I have come across. I feel lucky to share screen space with him so early on in my career.”
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK