The actress shot her first scene for the movie in Goa. Apparently, she was quite nervous, but the superstar made her feel comfortable by helping her out and cracking jokes.
She said, “I feel it’s a great opportunity to be able to work with Rajini sir. He is the most humble and simple human being I have come across. I feel lucky to share screen space with him so early on in my career.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu says Sithara doesn’t like these scenes
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Two special chief guests for Akhanda success event?
- Singer Mangli makes her Kollywood debut
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka Singh gets eliminated
- Nani speaks about Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry’s last song