Nandamuri Balakrishna was last seen in the blockbuster film ‘Legend’ and he will be seen on the big screen soon in his upcoming film directed by Satyadev. The film’s first schedule was recently wrapped up in Rampachodavaram forests. It is reported that Balakrishna once again plays a dual role for this film with Trisha playing one of the female leads in this film. The latest buzz is that Radhika Apte who earlier featured in ‘Legend’ has been roped in as the second heroine for this untitled film. However, an official announcement is yet to be made on this, the film’s next schedule will soon begin in Hyderabad. Mani Sharma is scoring the music for this film.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2