Director Srinivas Reddy teamed up with Sree Karthikeya Celluloids and Sri Navhas Creations banners for the recently released suspense thriller, Ragala 24 Gantallo. The film had Eesha Rebba and Sathyadev in lead roles.
Ragala 24 Gantallo’s makers interacted with the media earlier today to share their happiness on the film’s success. Speaking on the occasion, director Srinivas Reddy announced his next project, interestingly titled Bharyadevobhava, also to be produced by the above two production houses.
What’s special about Bharyadevobhava is that the film will feature as many as 10 heroines. The film will showcase the greatness of wives in men’s lives. Touted as an out-and-out entertainer, the film will have a popular hero playing the main lead. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon
- This director struggling to retain his lost glory with back to back films