Recently released Telugu movies, Shyam Singha Roy and Pushpa: The Rise, have been continuing their rage at the box office in Nizam.
Nani’s romantic period drama, Shyam Singha Roy grossed a share of Rs. 35 lakhs on its 5th day. Meanwhile, Allu Arjun’s Pushpa also collected Rs. 30 lakhs share in Nizam on its 12th day.
The collections of these films have again proved the audiences’ love towards movies amid the Omicron scare.
Articles that might interest you:
- Title of Prabhu Deva’s next to be unveiled tomorrow
- Talk – Allu Arjun to team up with Atlee?
- Good Luck Sakhi’s trailer gets a massive response
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi to be released in Hindi?
- Big announcement from Sarkaru Vaari Paata unit on the way
- Interesting buzz on RRR’s 40-minute climax