Choreographer-turned-actor, Raghava Lawrence gained good popularity among the masses with successful Muni series. His latest flick, Siva Linga which released last Friday is doing fairly well in theaters.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, Lawrence said that he never made films for awards and always wanted to entertain the audience with pucca commercial films.
He also added that getting appreciation from the public makes him happier than getting state and national awards.
Currently, Lawrence is busy in finalizing scripts for his upcoming projects.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties