Choreographer-turned-actor, Raghava Lawrence gained good popularity among the masses with successful Muni series. His latest flick, Siva Linga which released last Friday is doing fairly well in theaters.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, Lawrence said that he never made films for awards and always wanted to entertain the audience with pucca commercial films.
He also added that getting appreciation from the public makes him happier than getting state and national awards.
Currently, Lawrence is busy in finalizing scripts for his upcoming projects.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake