Choreographer-turned-actor, Raghava Lawrence gained good popularity among the masses with successful Muni series. His latest flick, Siva Linga which released last Friday is doing fairly well in theaters.
Meanwhile, in a media interaction, Lawrence said that he never made films for awards and always wanted to entertain the audience with pucca commercial films.
He also added that getting appreciation from the public makes him happier than getting state and national awards.
Currently, Lawrence is busy in finalizing scripts for his upcoming projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans of all heroes always want Prabhas’ success: Rajamouli
- My producers sacrificed 100 crore profit and made Saaho: Prabhas
- Stop treating me like an actor: Pawan urges fans
- Suriya’s Bandobast plot revealed!
- Prabhas cutout: Kollywood cutout culture gripping Tollywood?
- Is Prabhas seeing someone?