The actor hurt himself during the dance rehearsals for a song on the set of Muni 3. He accidentally slipped and hurt his neck and hands. He was immediately rushed to Ramchandra Medical Centre in Chennai and upon observation, doctors advised him to take complete rest for 3 months before shaking a leg. He is currently taking help of physiotherapists to recover soon.
First half of the film was shot till now and there is still a lot of portion left to be canned. Taapsee is cast opposite Lawrence and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version of the movie.
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood