The actor hurt himself during the dance rehearsals for a song on the set of Muni 3. He accidentally slipped and hurt his neck and hands. He was immediately rushed to Ramchandra Medical Centre in Chennai and upon observation, doctors advised him to take complete rest for 3 months before shaking a leg. He is currently taking help of physiotherapists to recover soon.
First half of the film was shot till now and there is still a lot of portion left to be canned. Taapsee is cast opposite Lawrence and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version of the movie.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US