Raghava Lawrence is all set to make his debut in Bollywood as a director. For the past couple of years, he has been trying to remake his own superhit film Kanchana in Hindi. In the past, Salman Khan’s name was doing the rounds to play the lead role in the Hindi version; however, the latest reports suggest that Ajay Devgan is going to play the lead role.
Kanchana is a horror comedy which has Raghava Lawrence, Lakshmi Rai in lead roles where Sarath Kumar played a crucial role as a transgender. It’s not yet clear who’s going to reprise Sarath Kumar’s role and an official announcement is likely to be made soon. This untitled film is going to go on floors in August, 2014. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Currently, Raghava Lawrence is busy shooting the third installment of the Muni franchise. Raghava Lawrence, Taapsee are playing the lead roles whereas Nithya Menen has been cast in an important role.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections