Raghava Lawrence is all set to make his debut in Bollywood as a director. For the past couple of years, he has been trying to remake his own superhit film Kanchana in Hindi. In the past, Salman Khan’s name was doing the rounds to play the lead role in the Hindi version; however, the latest reports suggest that Ajay Devgan is going to play the lead role.
Kanchana is a horror comedy which has Raghava Lawrence, Lakshmi Rai in lead roles where Sarath Kumar played a crucial role as a transgender. It’s not yet clear who’s going to reprise Sarath Kumar’s role and an official announcement is likely to be made soon. This untitled film is going to go on floors in August, 2014. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Currently, Raghava Lawrence is busy shooting the third installment of the Muni franchise. Raghava Lawrence, Taapsee are playing the lead roles whereas Nithya Menen has been cast in an important role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll: Will Sye Raa work in Bollywood?
- Kartikeya opens up about his ‘scary’ role in Gang Leader
- Prabhas is the best I have ever seen-Chunky Pandey
- Bigg Boss : Who among these two will be the wild card entry?
- Latest update on Gopichand’s Chanakya
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-08-2019