Raghava Lawrence, who is riding high on a success wave with his horror-humor franchise of Muni, Muni 2 (Kanchana) and Kanchana 2 (Ganga), is all set to keep riding the vibe as his next two films have been announced under Vendhar movies.
The Lawrence-Vendhar project is titled as ‘Motta Siva Ketta Siva’, a popular phrase from ‘Kanchana 2’. This film was officially launched in a grand manner today. Touted to be an out-and-out action thriller, it will go on floors in mid-August.
This flick will be produced by S. Madhan of Vendhar Movies and directed by Raghava Lawrence himself. It is learnt that the makers are planning to rope in ace Tamil actor to play the lead role in the film. Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’
- Kavacham seals its release date