Raghava Lawrence, who is basking in the glory of Kanchana 3’s success, surprised a lot of people yesterday when he announced that he is walking out of Laxmmi Bomb, the Hindi remake of Kanchana, which he was supposed to direct. The director said that self-respect is more important for him than money or fame. And it is no secret that the actor and director is well known for his philanthropic side.
Earlier today, Lawrence took his fans by surprise when he announced that he has been able to construct a house for an old lady who lost everything during Cyclone Gaja. Apparently, some people reached out to him through social media and requested him to help the old woman. The actor shared a heartwarming picture of himself attending the housewarming ceremony of the new house he constructed for her.
Not just her, apparently, the actor has also helped several others who lost everything during Cyclone Gaja. This is indeed a noble deed that is winning hearts.
Hi dear Friend and Fans..!
Happy to share this pic with you all. Many people requested me to help this amma since Gaja cyclone. I’m very happy that the construction is completed. My heartfull Thanks to the boys for bringing this to my knowledge.
“Happy to serve Mother’s” pic.twitter.com/KEgR6WEZjM
— Raghava Lawrence (@offl_Lawrence) May 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and fam are off for a holiday
- Sudeep’s official statement on his ‘special cameo’ in RRR
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay