K. Raghavendra Rao is on the executive board of the Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthanams and he has been doing a lot of work for the benefit of the temple. He has taken over the development of cultural and media activities related to the temple.
As part of these endeavours, he has teamed up with music director Keeravani to bring out unheard Annammayya keerthanas for the benefit of the common man. The program has been titled ‘Annammayya Pataki Pattabhishekam’ and it will be telecast on Venkateswara Bhakthi Channel.
These unheard of Annammayya keerthanas will now be rendered by popular singers, with singer Sunitha hosting the show. The announcement of this new show has created good buzz among devotees, as new Annammayya keerthanas are not something you hear about everyday.
Articles that might interest you:
- There is only one Megastar in India: Chiranjeevi
- Will Nani join hands with his director again?
- Aug 23 madness: 10 films to clash at box-office
- Will he, won’t he? Uncertainty on Rajinikanth’s next continues
- Neil reveals why everyone calls Prabhas a ‘Darling’
- Surprise guest at Chiru’s b’day celebrations