In a long and successful career, Raghavendra Rao gave a break to many top actresses. Sridevi, Jayaprada, Jayasudha, Radhika and Ramya Krishna are some of the heroines who owe their success and popularity to Raghavendra Rao.
So when he makes a comment about a heroine, it needs to be treated seriously as he knows what he is doing. Raghavendra Rao reportedly feels that today’s heroines do not have the charm and oomph required to make a long lasting impression.
“Glamour is not about skin show. Glamour needs to come from within and actresses must know how to utilise their oomph. Ramya Krishna was perhaps the last actress to do that. No one in this generation has that charm. That is why Ramya Krishna is still popular”, the director reportedly said.
- Date set for Pawan Kalyan’s eye surgery
- Akhil’s heroine lands a prestigious project
- Venky-Varun’s F2 all set for a grand launch
- Will this buzz on Mahesh Babu’s film turn out to be true?
- Sammohanam brought me closer to Mahesh: Sudheer Babu