Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao was sworn in as the TTD Board Member in Tirupathi yesterday morning. Accompanied by actor Nagarjuna and music composer Keeravani on this memorable occasion, Raghavendra Rao offered prayers to Lord Balaji after his swearing in ceremony.
Speaking on the occasion, Raghavendra Rao said that he will strive towards protecting the sanctity of the sacred temple and that he will work towards facilitating the devotees with more luxurious amenities. Earlier, the temple priests blessed the senior director and TTD Chairman Chadalawada Krishnamurthy offered him prasadam and felicitated him with temple honours.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon