Veteran director K. Raghavendra Rao is going to make a film with Akkineni Nagarjuna very soon and this movie is going to be based on the life of saint Hathiram Baba. The film has been tentatively titled ‘Om Namo Venkatesaya’.
Since Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao teamed up successfully in the past for ‘Annammaya’, ‘Sri Ramadasu’ and ‘Shirdi Sai’, there are good expectations on this movie as well. But members belonging to the Hathiram Baba religious sect raised some objections about the movie, stating that they were not consulted.
Sources say that Raghavendra Rao will be meeting the sect members soon, to allay their fears and apprehensions.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections