In what could be said as bad news, noted film personality, Kovelamudi Krishna Mohan Rao passed away today in Hyderabad. He was suffering from age-related issues.
Krishna Mohan Rao is the brother of Raghavendra Rao and was the owner of RK Films. He passed away in his residence amidst his close family members.
The funeral will happen today in Hyderabad. Many film personalities and stars have passed their condolences to the Kovelamudi family.
123telugu also conveys its regards to Krishnamohan Rao and his family
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?
- Uppena combination to materialize again?
- Star Tamil comedian Vivek suffers cardiac arrest; Critical
- Mahesh and Team SVP to race against time
- Here’s the new release date under consideration for Love Story