In what could be said as bad news, noted film personality, Kovelamudi Krishna Mohan Rao passed away today in Hyderabad. He was suffering from age-related issues.
Krishna Mohan Rao is the brother of Raghavendra Rao and was the owner of RK Films. He passed away in his residence amidst his close family members.
The funeral will happen today in Hyderabad. Many film personalities and stars have passed their condolences to the Kovelamudi family.
123telugu also conveys its regards to Krishnamohan Rao and his family
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Shriya with her adorable daughter Radha
- Crazy fan walks from Amalpuram to meet Chiranjeevi
- Radhe Shyam based on this famous Irish Palmist?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Postponement issues arise for Allu Arjun’s Icon?
- Bangarraju joins Sankranthi 2022- Release date locked?