Singer turned composer Raghu Kunche is desperately trying his best to make a mark for himself in the South Indian film industry, The popular playback singer has made his debut in Tollywood with ‘Bumper Offer’ in 2009. Post this film, he has composed tunes for a handful of Telugu films. Currently he is busy with the music settings of Mohan Babu’s upcoming film ‘Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu’.
As per the latest update, he is now stepping into Kollywood as a music composer with an upcoming film Nayaki, which has Trisha Krishnan in the lead role. The film is a bilingual horror comedy. Apart from this project, Raghu Kunche is also working for a Kannada film.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release