As they say that music can create miracles, the popular song ‘Ye Jo Desh Hai Tera’ composed musical Mozart AR Rahman for Shah Rukh Kahn’s Swades, has now inspired a young aspirant of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to secure all India 77th rank recently.
NSK Umesh, a 26 year old engineering graduate from Madhurai, has cracked the UPSC in his third attempt as he drew inspiration from Rahman’s soulful composition and inspiring lyrics in the song. Apparently, the song made Umesh not to give up hope and inspired him to prepare well for the Civils.
This is one of the finest examples of how socially relevant art can inspire the people and strive for the betterment of the country.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani