Yesterday, the trailer of young Tamil hero Simbu’s latest film with director Gautham Menon, Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada, was released to a thumping response. The film is also being shot in Telugu as Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, starring Naga Chaitanya.
Tamil media circles reported that it was musical genius AR Rahman’s initiative to release the film’s trailer on the New Year’s day and he even forced Gautham Menon to complete all the work for the trailer to make it for a January 1st release. Apparently, Rahman wanted to pull out Simbu from the neck deep controversies the young star has been stuck into thanks to the controversial Beep Song.
The film, which has Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan playing the female lead in both the versions, will release as a summer treat.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar