Yesterday, the trailer of young Tamil hero Simbu’s latest film with director Gautham Menon, Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada, was released to a thumping response. The film is also being shot in Telugu as Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, starring Naga Chaitanya.
Tamil media circles reported that it was musical genius AR Rahman’s initiative to release the film’s trailer on the New Year’s day and he even forced Gautham Menon to complete all the work for the trailer to make it for a January 1st release. Apparently, Rahman wanted to pull out Simbu from the neck deep controversies the young star has been stuck into thanks to the controversial Beep Song.
The film, which has Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan playing the female lead in both the versions, will release as a summer treat.
- Vijayendra Prasad completes script for Rowdy Rathore 2
- Aadi exudes confidence on his next
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US