Actor Rahul Ravindran turned director with the critically acclaimed romantic drama, Chi La Sow. Rahul went on to win the National Award for Best Screenplay for the movie. He later directed Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2, which bombed at the box-office.
According to the latest buzz, Rahul is currently working on the script for a youthful love story. Apparently, noted banner GA 2 Movies will be bankrolling the project. We will have to wait until the makers come up with a formal announcement regarding the film. Meanwhile, Rahul is acting in the Tamil remake of the much appreciated Malayalam drama, The Great Indian Kitchen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shilpa Shetty defends her husband in porn films case
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2