Ever since popular singer and dubbing artist Chinmayi accused lyricist Vairamuthu for sexual harassment, she has been facing immense heat from trolls on the internet. While she continued to put up a brave fight against everything, the trolls even began targeting her husband and actor Rahul Ravindran.
After putting up with all the hatred, Rahul decided to give it back to the trolls. The actor-turned-director penned a heartfelt letter supporting his wife, and said that she is a great combination of being a complete romantic heart at heart and extremely loving and caring.
On the other hand, Chinmayi has found more support from several other musicians who have accused Vairamuthu and others of sexual misconduct.
My husband strongest. https://t.co/EEAJzSHopn
— Chinmayi Sripaada (@Chinmayi) October 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah, Ohmkar’s Raju Gari Gadhi 3 launched
- When online trolling made Samantha go insane
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho