Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran is eagerly awaiting the release of his second directorial venture, Manmadhudu 2. The film is gearing up to open in cinemas on August 9. The theatrical trailer that was released a couple of days ago has charmed all the fans.
Meanwhile, there were reports that impressed with Rahul’s work in Manmadhudu 2, Akkineni Nagarjuna has asked Rahul to direct a multi-starrer featuring both the Akkineni brothers, Naga Chaitanya and Akhil. The news spread like wildfire among the Akkineni fans.
However, Rahul clarified in a latest interview that the news about him directing the Akkineni multi-starrer is baseless and that he doesn’t know how the rumors began spreading. Rahul also said that he will finalize his next project only after the release of Manmadhudu 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas sweating it out in back-to-back action-packed schedules
- Mahesh Babu and NTR to shoot for Evaru Meelo Koteeswarulu
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release