Actor Rahul Ravindran is all set to make his directorial debut with a romantic entertainer, titled Chi La Sow. This Sushanth and Ruhani Sharma-starrer will be presented by top production house Annapurna Studios’ distribution wing.
In a pleasant surprise, Rahul took to Twitter this evening and revealed that his next directorial venture will be produced by Annapurna Studios. The actor went on to say that the film’s cast and crew are yet to be finalized.
However, there have been speculations that Naga Chaitanya will be acting in Rahul’s next directorial project. Let’s wait for the official announcement.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili