Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s Howrah Bridge has finally locked its release date. Howrah Bridge’s makers today announced that the film will be hitting the screens on January 26, joining the already intense Republic Day clash.
Howrah Bridge is a romantic family entertainer and it stars young beauties Manali Rathod and Chandini Chowdary as the leading ladies. Revan Yadu has directed the movie, while EMV Studios banner has bankrolled it. The film’s theatrical trailer will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too