Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s Howrah Bridge has finally locked its release date. Howrah Bridge’s makers today announced that the film will be hitting the screens on January 26, joining the already intense Republic Day clash.
Howrah Bridge is a romantic family entertainer and it stars young beauties Manali Rathod and Chandini Chowdary as the leading ladies. Revan Yadu has directed the movie, while EMV Studios banner has bankrolled it. The film’s theatrical trailer will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna