Actor turned director Rahul Ravindran’s Howrah Bridge has finally locked its release date. Howrah Bridge’s makers today announced that the film will be hitting the screens on January 26, joining the already intense Republic Day clash.
Howrah Bridge is a romantic family entertainer and it stars young beauties Manali Rathod and Chandini Chowdary as the leading ladies. Revan Yadu has directed the movie, while EMV Studios banner has bankrolled it. The film’s theatrical trailer will be out soon.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake